Wednesday, March 17, 2010

NOTD: STP Ruffian-esc Mani

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
Now that that's out of the way....On to my mani!

First I started out with 2 coats of Hard Candy Envy. A beautiful, vampy blackened green with shimmer.


Then I added one coat of Glitter Gals 3D Holo Polish in Green. And I tried to do a bit of a Ruffian mani with it.
Then I slapped on Nailene green flower nail stickers and a little white one (because it got stuck on me when I tried to remove the green one). Then a coat of SH Insta-Dri and...


I tried to apply these water decals but they were a PITA to cut and apply not to mention clear so it didn't really work to well on this polish. I'll have to try these next year.





Thanks for looking and have a great St. Patrick's Day!!!

3 comments:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

They came out cute. I have green nailpolish on today too. Light green.

Rhea said...

that holo looks amazing, one of the best I've seen.

Unknown said...

Sweet mani!