Thursday, January 13, 2011

wet n wild Gray's Anatomy + Rimmel Camouflage

I managed to find a couple of the new fastdry wet Wwnw polishes and new 6 pan palettes the other day. And I got a coupon in my e-mail from wnw for $1.00 off any wnw purchase of $2.99 or more + they are on sale at Walgreens! So see if you can find them!

Here is Gray's Anatomy... I think this could be a good dupe for Katy Perry's OPI Not Like the Movies, but that's total speculation. Here's Scrangie's pic of Not Like the Movies and here's Scrangie comparing Gray's Anatomy to Deborah Lippmann Wicked Game.




I did three coats alone and there was still a VNL so I layered it over one of the colors in this duochrome. I chose Rimmel Camouflage.








This is so much more stunning IRL!!! Sorry these didn't come out so well. Definitely not fast drying for either of these. I added ChG Fast Forward to speed up the process a bit.

OK the other day I posted that I thought this was comparable to one of Zoya's new spring polishes- Gemma. Well I am totally off! This is Kelly @ Vampy Varnish's swatch of Gemma and I am off, don't know what I was thinking! But I think to dupe Gemma you need kind of a pea green base and maybe one of the CND sparkle effects polishes with a blue cast? Don't know...whatever.

What do you think of this combo? Have you picked up any new wnw polishes yet?

No comments: