Friday, April 8, 2011

April I LUV BBW Club Review

Here is the free product that I picked up with my I LUV BBW Club card:

source
There is a choice between this guy, the paraffin hand cream, the shea butter body cream, monoi oil body cream and shea cashmere cream all 1.5 oz and retail for $6 each.

I used this last night and I loved it! It's super creamy and it kept my feet lotiony all night long. I have really chapped heels and these softened them up. I'm sure with repeated use this will heal them.

And you only need to use a little for each foot so this should last you a while.

Are you part of the LUV BBW Club? Which one did you get?

For more info about the March freebie and the LUV BBW Club click HERE.

 

3 comments:

slow loris said...

my mom said she would review our wrinkle products and I emailed you to pick the domain so I can buy it.

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I am in the club. I got the True blue shea butter super rich body cream. I almost got the paraffin lotion. Do you know if they will be doing the club again for June-Dec. I keep asking when I go in there, but they don't seem to have any clue.

Nessa said...

Same here, Kimberly. I stopped asking b/c they don't know. I posted a link to this review on BBW's facebook page and asked them to bring it back. I hope they do!