Here's my mani I'm rockin' today...
dotting tools from Born Pretty Store.
Also got this info from Milani:
Green with Envy
Milani Cosmetics gets gorgeously green for St. Paddy’s Day.
This St. Patrick’s Day, Milani Cosmetics is offering 25% off their classic green shades for eyes and nails! This is the deal that will have everyone green with envy!
Also, check out Milani Cosmetics DIY nail tip of the month to achieve sassy shamrock nails without breaking the budget at the salon! (below)
Retail, $4.09 to $8.99
Available for purchase at: http://www.milanicosmetics.com/
How to video:
Milani How-to Steps:
1. Apply Smoothé Base Coat Specialty Nail Lacquer MST-01 to entire nail. Let it fully dry
2. Apply French Manicure Nail Lacquer MFM-302 Angel Pink as a color base coat. Allow it to fully dry
3. Use Nail Lacquer MNL-829 Dress Maker across the very tip of the nail, creating a French tip. Allow to fully dry
4. Add 4 small “V’s” the arrangement of a four leaf clover using Nail Art Lacquer MNA - 709 Green Sketch
5. Apply a tiny dot in the center with Nail Art Lacquer MNA – 701 Art of Gold. Allow to fully dry
6. Apply Glossé Top Coat Specialty Nail Lacquer MST-02 over entire design
Illamasqua Shattered Star Nail Varnishes
3 years ago