Friday, May 27, 2011

My Favorite Stamping so far (with a gradient!)

I bought the new Bundle Monster plates and I knew this was the first one I had to try.

I started with 2 coats of Misa Sun Kissed. Then sponged on Color Club Ultra Violet about 3/4 of the nail starting from the tip with an eyeshadow applicator. Then sponged CC Pure Energy on the tips with the other side of the applicator. I waited for all that to dry, then stamped with the image from BM-225 with Purple Konad.



I think it looks a lot like my new favorite scent's packaging, Secret Wonderland, from B&BW.

I LOVE THIS!!   I wore this for a week I loved it so much!

What do you think?

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

thalie said...

This is soooo pretty! I like the source of your inspiration! My new BM plates just arrived today. Can't wait to play!

ThRiSzHa said...

ohh i love it.. pretty

contests and such said...

Thanks, Ladies! I actually didn't notice that the packaging was the same as my mani when I started doing it. I noticed when I went to get lotion :)

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

So pretty.

Agnes said...

Love it! It make me think of Winter and fairy tales ;)

Helena said...

That is true nail art!

contests and such said...

Winter and fairy tales...I like it!!

Thanks to Drama queens mum and Helena! 'true nail art'? You are too kind!