Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Nails

I know it's a little late (wasn't feeling too hot), but I wanted to share this Halloween mani with you since I didn't enter any Halloween contests. I really like how this turned out!

I used ChG Spellbound for the tips, Claire's Orange U Glad 2 C Me? for the orange, and I used some loose sparkles (I got like 12 colors for $1.99 on clearance at Micheal's!). For the sparkles I drew a stripe of clear polish along the smile line and 'dusted' some sparkles on with a brush. I used this tutorial and this video:


I drew 'webs' on my ring fingers with a thin painter's brush and I used Lippmann Fade to Black. Then put in little stripes of sparkles too. Enjoy!












This was a collar I found for Bella the day of Halloween at JoAnn Fabrics for like $3.99! It was for a medium-sized dog (which she is not), but she can't have any toys (because she destroys all of them) so I spoil her with collars :) The star *did* light up, but the battery fell out of it.

Thanks for looking!
Hope you all had a nice Halloween!

No comments: