Wednesday, September 16, 2009

another failed attempt at gradation

I have upload A LOT of pics so there will be more NOTDs and reviews to come!

Here is another sad attempt at gradation :(

Please just skip this post completely if you don't want to be disgusted.


polishes I used were Zoya Trixie, Zoya Pru, and ChG Strawberry Fields
This looked really good in my head, of course. I'll try to explain how I came up with this.

I wanted something very sparkley silver (Trixie), then a muted pink with gold shimmer (pru) then a more pink with gold shimmer (Strawberry Fields).

This is the monstrosity that cam out of it. All photos taken with artificial light.


As you can see it looks more like a wacked-out firework popsicle! Observe:






Thanks for looking at my failed attempt. There will be more attempts to come! Next I think I will try Nihrida's Shooting stars:

Glittermillie attempted this and it came out fantastic!

Both pics are clickable and they will link to their posts.

No comments: