Sunday, September 27, 2009

People's Choice Contest @ Jamie

Head on over to Nail Art Tuesday tomorrow and vote for me! J/K! LOL! You can vote for whoever.

Jamie will be posting pictures tomorrow from contestants that she received for her "Goodbye Summer" - September Nail Art Contest. The winner will be picked based on how many votes they get from you ladies. This will be fun! I am super excited to see the other manicures from the other contestants!

This is the first time that I have entered one of these nail art contests and the first time that I did more than one 'nad stamp so I don't expect to win. But it was fun doing this manicure.

I actually wore it to a Green Fair that I had to go to for my company. I was featuring water conservation. I got a lot of compliments on my nails. I made sure when I was handing out my free products to point to different things that I was talking about on the pamphlets. It was a way to pass the time, I was there for about 6 hours by myself.

In any case, here are my photos that I have submitted:


I used Orly Mint Mojito as the basecoat, Konad Special Poish in red and blue for the butterflies from image plate m36, Icing Marine Blue for the 'french' stamp (it's very hard to see) from Konad image platem37, Sinful Colors Pearl Harbor for the sparkle topcoat, and finally Out the Door Northern Lights topcoat.

As you can see there is some smudging. I like my nail art facing towards me when I apply it instead of facing away (if that makes any sense).

Anyways having fun voting!

2 comments:

Mary said...

That is so cute! I love Mint Mojito, a lovely shade.

Nessa said...

Thanks, Mary. I didn't think I would like it that much, but I really do!