Monday, October 26, 2009

My New Favorite Scent

NOTE: All images are clickable and will lead you to Victoria's Secret Site.

Back when Victoria's Secret had their semi-annual sale going on I picked up a cute pink makeup bag that had some samples in it. One sample was the A?ai Berry & Magnolia Hydrating Body Lotion from the Naturally Victoria's Secret Line.



I got a very small sample of it and I loved it so much that I used it very sparingly and it is now kept on my nightstand and have categorized it in my head to the 'do not use until you run out of other stuff' category. Do any of you do this? Buy stuff and then try to use all of what you have already instead of finding something new and putting those old ones in the 'use later' pile?
Anyways...I stopped into my VS and walked around a bit because I heard that they have Beauty Rush Nail Polish.


I wanted to see if they had any cool colors. At the store they didn't but online they seem to have more of a selection (click pic above to be directed there).
Since I didn't really like any of the colors and I have my VS Angels VIP card burning a hole in my wallet (did you know if you have this you can use it at Bath & Body Works?), I went to see if they had any deals on this scent. Well they were buy 2 get 1 free (and still are- online and in store). So I got 2 of the body lotions and one of the A?ai Berry & Magnolia Fragrant Moisture Mist.



Here's what they claim:
For the body lotion:
'Protects and brightens. Silky lotion is fortified with nourishing shea butter, vitamins C and E and 34 essential minerals for luxurious, all-day moisture and softness.'

For the mist:
'Protects and brightens. Refreshing, alcohol-free splash is fortified with 34 essential minerals and vitamins C and E to touch skin with light moisture and sheer, nurturing scent.'
For both:
'Naturally Victoria's Secret utilizes powerful pairings to unlock the potential in nature's most beneficial ingredients. Here, we marry skin-protective a?ai berry, known as the most potent antioxidant in nature, with magnolia, revered in Chinese medicine for its brightening properties. Domestic.' source

Let me tell you: they live up to what they claim! The body lotion is luxurious! And the mist leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. The smell is fantastic. It reminds me of something familiar that is warm and cuddly and safe. (that might be a little weird, but it's true). And the scent for both lasts all day!

I highly suggest you just at this chance with the B2G1F!
Other offerings for the B2G1F:
A?ai Berry & Magnolia Illuminating Body Polish



A?ai Berry & Magnolia Illuminating Body Wash



Also available in these scents:
Grapefruit, Lime & Mint
Blackberry & Tonka Bean
Vanilla & Sandalwood
Honeysuckle & White Patchouli
Violet & Jasmine
All can be found here.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: