Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Marbling Attempt #2

After my first water marbling attempt, I thought I would give it another try with polishes I know would work with water marbling because Colette used them here.

So I used OPI DS Extravagence, Couture, Glamour, ChG Glacier on a basecoat (no base color).
Here's how they turned out (this is after a day of wear and I don't think I used a t/c):

my favorite nail:



I don't know why the tipwear was so horrible. I thought I had used a t/c, maybe not on all the nails. Maybe a basecolor would have helped too.

I think I will try the ChG OMG collection next since that is another successful np.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Colette said...

Looks good Nessa =) I usually use a dark color for the base, I used white just once but then if you get like a water bubble in the polish & it pops, you get this annoying white dot & I find darker colors don't show the bubble as badly, if you know what I mean.

Nessa said...

Thanks, Colette! Sorry I spelled your name wrong I just fixed it. :)
I get what you are saying about the white. Thanks for the tip! I hope to be doing a lot more of these.