Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Arbonne Daily Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner Review

A while back I was sent some samples of Arbonne products Daily Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner.

I was looking for a really awesome daily shampoo and conditioner because my roots get rather oily after a day of washing and it's not good to wash your hair everyday.

So I gave this a shot. Unfortunately my hair is pretty long so I was only able to get one wash out of the samples so please keep that in mind while reading ahead.

Let's take a look ar what they both claim.



What it claims:
For all hair types. Give your hair style with this rich, moisture-infused
shampoo with ingredients that are safe for color-treated hair. Helps restore
hair's luster and improves shine, leaving hair soft and manageable. With fresh
kiwi cell extracts and Moisture Fresh™ Complex. $18.00




What it claims:
For all hair types. Untangle your locks with this daily conditioning formula,
infused with ingredients that are safe for color-treated hair. Helps hydrate,
maintain and protect hair, leaving it soft and manageable. With fresh carrot
cell extracts and Moisture Fresh™ $16.00
(Both images will direct you to their site)

When I opened the samples I the air around me immediately smelled fresh and citus-y. It was a great scent. It lathered up well and both the conditioner and shampoo rinsed clean.

The conditioner wasn't able to untangle my mass of hair while wet so I had to add more of my intense conditioner that I use.

Other than that I really did like the both of them.

But by the next day, my roots were just as oily as when I use normal shampoo/conditioner. This is expected because it is a daily shampoo/conditioner. And like I said above I wasn't able to test it for a second wash.

Overall I think it is a good product, some thing a little bit pricey than what I am used to (herbal essences is my normal shampoo/conditioner and Paul Mitchell is my fancy one).

No comments: