Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How to Get the Most Out of Your Sephora Order (if you are a Sephora Beauty Insider or VIB)

Check this out! Kenoki has discovered a way to get at least 2 things at Sephora for $0.56! (if you are Sephora Beauty Insider or a VIB).

I'm thinking of getting a $OPI, which one tho? Just a Fairy-tail, Mermaid To Order, or Absinthe Makes The Heart? I'm leaning towards Absinthe Makes The Heart.

I'm going to try this on my lunch and see if it works.

EDIT: I did try it and I ended up getting the below

click to enlarge

So I got the Korres Sugar & Spice Set, the Sephora Brand Glass Nail File, the three samples, and free shipping (I used code S4FM516 from Kenoki) all for $1!!! (and $1 for taxes- but, hey, that's not bad!)


So I urge all you Sephora Beauty Insiders and VIB's to check your inbox (I got mine around the 3rd) and take advantage of this. Don't head to the store because you will have the spend the $35!

Here's some other great items you can get for under the $9 mark (as suggested by Kenoki)

PLEASE READ HER POST FIRST BEFORE PURCHASING FROM THESE SUGGESTED LINKS! OTHERWISE YOU CAN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FULL $'S WORTH!!!

Salon Glaze Clear Shine Rinse To Go, $5

Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve , $6

Schweppes Club Soda SPF 15 Lip Moisture Stick, $6

Rosebud Perfume Co. Minted Rose Lip Balm , $7

Carol's Daughter Lip Butter, $7

Philosophy S'mores Lip Shine, $8

If you do take advantage of this- let me know what you got in the comments.


Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mermaid to Order is really pretty!

Nessa said...

Thanks, Asami. I am really contemplating that one! Still not sure and haven't gotten my break yet!