Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fun with Orly Royal Navy, SH Hidden Treasure, and ChG Glacier

I usually try to test out new looks or ideas at the end of the wear of my manis just in case they suck and I am too lazy to do a fresh mani over again. :)

I had a little fun at the end of the wear of Orly Royal Navy. I tried to do a gradient with SH Hidden Treasure and ChG Glacier on my ring finger.

I am not too good at glitter gradients and wasn't even sure a flakie could be a gradient, and I was right--> it didn't turn out too well.

I applied a bit of a brushfull of Treasure on the tips of my nails then slid it down towards the cuticle to try to get a gradient andit seemed to space out the flakies evenly! Then I used Glacier on my ring fingers in the same fashion and it collected more in the middle of the nail.

Am I doing something wrong trying to acheive a glitter gradient? Please let me know in the comments if I am being a total dumb@$$, kthanx.




Then I added ChG Matte Magic on one hand and I'm not sure which look I like more.
What do you think?

No comments: