Thursday, November 11, 2010

Save 25% @ Lumiere Cosmetics TODAY ONLY



I never really post any discount sales that are going on, but I really wanted to recommend this company. I just saved a ton of $ after talking with a customer service associate. I tried their Lumi Lips last time I ordered and I absolutely loved them. They aren't sticky and feel very moisturizing. (BTW- you can get $4 off your second order--more on that in a bit.) She recommended that I get the Trio Lumi Lips Set for $17.00 which you save $8.50. Now $8.50 is the price of their lumi lips so it's buy 2 get 1 FREE! Hells ya!

I also ordered 5 samples for $.01!!! That's right!! You can choose 5 samples of their Foundations, Cheek Colors, Face & Body Enhancers, & Finishing Powders. It's limited one per order.

Now about the $4 off your second order ($6 off if you are international). Their words:
If you are a NEW Lumiere customer, we will now give you a $4 OR $6 credit towards your next Lumiere online order! (US customers will receive a $4 credit & all international customers will receive a $6 credit as this is the cost of shipping) 
To get the discount code, please (and this is a MUST) write "NEW CUSTOMER" in the comment box (not the discount/coupon box) upon checking out.

This means your samples are vitually free (if choosing our First Class shipping option) to all new Lumiere customers!

So check them out, totally worth it! The discount code is USA. For TODAY ONLY!

No comments: