Not that long ago I was sent a Karmin Salon Pro Hair Straightener to review. Here's what the case looked like that it came in:
Here's the flat iron out of the box.
Just the fact that this flat iron is close to $100, I would think that the backing would be black to blend into the rest of the flat iron IMO.
Here's what the hair products pro website says about it:
1. Ultra hard, mirror smooth titanium plate surfaces
2. Ionic technology
3. Micro-porous technology (locks in moisture)
5. Unparalleled Infrared heat for deep, long lasting straightness.
6. Micro Chip Temperature Control
7. Flash Quick Heating.
8. Variable temperature settings for all hair types. A maximum of 200°C (410°F), and a minimum of 80°C (176°F).
9. Tangle-free 3 meter, 360° swivel cord.
10. Dual Voltage 110/220V
11. 3 Year Warranty
I love the swivel cord.
I went with the lower setting, about 180°F, since the manual it came with said for fine hair to set it at a low temperature.
The red light by the on/off button turns off when it gets heated to your preferred setting, but it does not have an automatic shut off.
Since my hair is pretty straight I decided to test this flat iron's curling aspect. It worked really well. After watching a couple videos on how to do it and figuring out the weird hold (have to clamp the hair then rotate until the hair is in between the plates then pull through slowly) it turned out pretty great!
This is flat iron is ranked as #5 on the top 10 flat irons on the hair products pro website.
If you like my review, go to hair products pro and get your own!
Use the code GIVEAWAY10 to get 10% off your order of any Karmin product!
Thanks for reading!
*this product was sent to me in exchange for an honest review