Thursday, March 25, 2010

Claire's Mood Nail Polish: Daring/Innocent Layered

Here's another from Claire's Mood polishes, Daring/Innocent. The 'Layered' part of the post comes later and it's good. So if you don't want to see any more swatches of this 'boring' color combo scroll on down.

I love this grey color. I am so into greys right now for some reason...

Then when the hands get a bit warmer, this loveliness shows up...


Then I was thinking 'I wonder what this would look like if I layered a slightly sheer polish over it.' So I took out my one MAC polish Varicose Violet and added one coat to these 2 coats of Daring/Innocent. And here is the beauty that was created...

normal

normal

yowsa!
Then I managed to get my hands on the new Essence stampy set at my local Ulta and used ChG Awaken (?) for one of those stamps...




OOOOOoooooo. I think next time I wear this I will add a sheer blue... What other colors would you layer over this?

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Tuli said...

These Claire's are so cute ! I like this color and I love the layering you did, I would have never thought about that :-)
And your nails looks gorgeous !

Nessa said...

Hi Tuli!
I have just started doing layering with polishes and I am loving the idea!
Thanks for the nail compliment! I hope that I can keep these long for a long time.
I love your polishes by the way...I will post some of them soon.

KittenMittens said...

Wow! I gotta get my butt to the store and snag that grey!