Wednesday, September 16, 2009

L'Oreal True Match Foundation


I recently got an opportunity to pick out my True Match foundation and review it.
Well, let's start out by saying, even with the plastic card that you can hold up to your skin and pick the color that best matches, I still can't do it right.
Maybe it was because when I got the card it was spring and then when I got the foundation itself it was summer. I don't know.
I have a feeling that if you are better than I am at finding your skin color match with a card that makes it very easy to do so, you shouldn't have a problem with this.
I did try this on my hand and my face without good results. I am really into using a tinted moisturizer with SPF so this couldn't really compare to that for me. It was cakey-looking, felt dry, and there is no SPF in it. But then again I have my preferences.
So if you like the same thing that I do, you won't like how this feels.

No comments: