Wednesday, September 16, 2009

NOTD: Ultraviolet Nfu-Oh

You may remember my post about Color Club Ultraviolet a while back. Well I have just been too lazy to post these pics, but now here they are!

I was admiring UV a couple days before I removed it and I was thinking, 'You look like something familiar.' So I dug through my stash and found my Nfu-Ohs. (Don't remember what the number is- will post later) But check this out:




So similiar!


Here is UV topped with the Nfu-Oh outside shade.

full sun

BEAUTIFUL, right?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! Please let me know what number that is. I want it!!

Nessa said...

hey kittyluvscolor. It's #50. If you join fabuloustreet.com by sending an e-mail to sales@fabuloustreet.com with your name and e-mail address that you use for purchasing, they will send you a confirmation e-mail with a discount code of 20% off!!! I think this is still running. Give it a try and let me knoe if it works.
Their website is fabulous street.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! thanks!

Kris said...

I've been resisting an order, but I don't think I can anymore! :)

Nessa said...

OMG, go for it, Kris! Make sure you do what I told kittyluvscolor. I will send you an e-mail about it!