Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mini Sally Hansens Available @ Big K!

Check out what I found at Big K today!







sorry for the blurry pics- I only had the phone with me
All for $5 each! I found these with the Christmas display makeup. Can you believe it? Yea, I said Christmas makeup!
I picked up the last one. I wanted to get the SH HD polishes this summer, but I didn't want to pay full price for them because I didn't think I would like them or wear them a lot. Now $5! I think I can live with that!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the last set and they are awesome for layering! They look great over black, it adds a strong shimmer of whatever color you use.

Nessa said...

OOoohh! Thanks that's good to know.

Katie said...

I've also seen them at Rite Aid, CVS and Walgreens... I picked up a HD set two days ago and there were plenty left.