Friday, October 30, 2009

Silver Holo Comparisons

I decided to do some comparisons of the silver holos I own since I recently picked up Gosh Holographic. The other ones I own are Nfu-Oh #60? (I think) and SH Nail Prisms Diamond.

The Nfu-Oh and Gosh ones are really close and look spectacular without a topcoat. Diamond is kinda old and doesn't dry very well. I think the age of the polish is why it came out more grey than silver. I'm not sure how old it is since I got it off of eBay.

Anyway onto the comparisons!

All without t/c unless noted.

Gosh Holographic

Gosh Holographic next to Nfu-Oh #60?

Gosh Holographic, Nfu-Oh #60?, SH NP Diamond

Gosh Holographic 4 coats with t/c




So you can see the holo

After one day of wear :(
Holos do really suck at staying put on your nails. It might have been the four coats too.
On to the comparisons...
One Coat
top-bottom: Gosh Holo, Nfu-Oh #60?, SH NP Diamond
two coats

three coats
4 coats!

As you can see, Gosh and Nfu-Oh start out real streaky but begin to come to a full application. They are really close and holo-y. I would go as far to say they are dupes *maybe?*
Diamond- not so much

All the same as above
pinky- Gosh holo has the t/c and it does lose it's luster
SH NP Diamond- 4 coats w/tc

please excuse that bump on my middle finger, my nails are in bad shape (peeling) and the holo picks it up



same as above, in full sun



Thanks for looking!

No comments: