Monday, October 5, 2009

To Round Up the Summer Nail Polish Colors...

I am not saying that I am not going to wear a 'summer color' for the rest of the year, but I am heading more toward vampy colors for the fall.

Here I have Sally Hansen No Chip 10 Day Nail Color in Forever Mango. This is a lovely mango/pink color. I got this from one of my Ulta Clearance Hauls.









This is what my backyard looked like in the middle of Sepember when I was taking these pics. It was still 60 degrees out but all the leaves had fallen off of our 2 trees in the backyard.

Overall this was a gorgeous color, but it did not last 10 days. More like 5 days. I believe I took this on the four day and as you can see there is some tip wear. I guess that's not chips, but they were soon to follow.
This was the first time I have tried this formula. Have you tried it before? Did it last 10 days for you?

No comments: