Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My REAL Christmas mani

I got this idea from Nora @ Nail of the week's Christmas tree konad. I really love what she did, but unfortunately I did not have that plate. I really thought I did, so I ended up using one the biggest star from the half-circle of stars on m3.

Here's some pic spam:






I will upload some better pics tomorrow morning. EDIT: Here are the pics from this morning:



I started with a base color of ChG Emerald Sparkle and let's see if I can get all of these colors right for the stars:
Zoya Trixie
ChG Solar Power
a Massini Fall purple holo w/no name
OPI Blue Moon Lagoon (for stars and big snowflake on thumb)
Revlon Lily Chrome
ChG Ruby Pumps
SH Radiant
ChG Frostbite
and I think that's it!

Then I topped it off with a shaken Northern Lights holo topcoat.

Hope you like it!

Have a Merry Christmas!!

No comments: