Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Mani

For this silver glitter-tastic mani, I used Zoya Trixie (one coater, people!) as the base color, a coat from the cuticle to half of my nail of ChG Nova, a full coat of Orly (i believe) Shine on Crazy Diamond, then Cover Girl Disco Dazzle (the big round chunky glitter). This looks a little rough, but it really isn't. I topped it off with the Out the Door Silver Holo topcoat.





My nails will be a bling-blingin tonight! Don't have huge plans. Either going to a house party (because everyone is broke) or going to a cousins.

Have a safe and happy NEW YEAR!!!

5 comments:

Helen said...

Hi there, friend ;)
Love the nails and the new blog layout! HAPPY New Year to you as well :))
xoxo

Unknown said...

I love the mani, perfect to ring in the new year!

Himi said...

perfect for a party =P

Lucy said...

Love your nails. Great manicure for New Years Eve. Have a wonderful New Year!

Nessa said...

Vanessa~ Thanks, dear! Happy New Year!

Evil Angel~ Thank you, I thought so too!

hitomi~ It was. Too bad I didn't even go out that night :)

Lucy~ Hope you had a great New Year, too!