Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Belated Earth Day NOTD

I am a bit late in posting this, but, whatever :)

This is 3 coats of Orly Mint Mojito + 2 coats L.A. Girl Rock Star Crowd Surfing. Glittery, flakey good-ness!

This was only 12 hours after applying it so I don't know why the tip wear was so bad and it applied horribly but I think I still had some cuticle oil still on my nails. My bad!!

The day before Earth Day I went to a green event for my job and I got this thingy- can't remember what it's really called. You soak it in water then plant it and wildflowers grow from it. I love how it's the Earth so cool!


The bad part is this combo stained the s%@! out of my nails! It stained them yellow too. Horrible! I better find a good basecoat. I think I used one under this.

I will be having something special for all of you soon, see HERE for some details.

No comments: