Sunday, April 25, 2010

Nicole Blues in the Night

I got this two pack from Marshalls for $6.99.


Really Really Red is a perfect red. I haven't tried it yet but it looks like the truest red I have.

Blues in the Night is a gorgeous, shifting-color-changing beauty! This shifts from black with blue, green, purple, red shimmer! It reminds me of Borghese Stellare Notte but with shimmer.

The color in the bottle is beautiful! It's really hard to see this on the nail, but still such a gorgeous color!

This is my first Nicole and it applied beautifully! This is three coats I believe.







Thanks for looking!


 I will be having something special for all of you soon, see HERE for some details.

3 comments:

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

There must be some connection between Marshalls and our Winners store, as I got some duos like this here for CAD9.99 :-) Great to see Blues in the Night as a close shade to Stellar Note (which I don't have) :-)

Unknown said...

Blues in the night is so pretty!

Nessa said...

Halifax- I forgot to do a comp of the two but when I swatch Stellar Notte I will compare them. :)

It is a beauty!