Thursday, January 13, 2011

The First Franken I have ever attempted

I made this before Christmas for a great Christmas polish or something comparable to Deborah Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers w/o the black base.

I added so many things to this I can't remember the whole list. I know that wnw Prancer and the topcoat it came with, ChG Phat Santa, Ruby Slippers and another ChG red cream. It came out super runny and thin b/c of that topcoat so I did 2 coats over 2 coats Phat Santa.





Then I attempted some tips with the Nail Art French Stamp Template DIY Kit that I got from Born Pretty Store. And I added a 'winter flower' with the 2way DOTTING Pen Marbleizing Tool Nail Art Dot Paint which didn't come out too well- my fault though.


If you want to order anything from Born Pretty Store, use code CONTESTS23 for 10% off discount until 03/31/2011.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Ria said...

it looks super amazing!i love reds, and I'd love to have this on my nails!
congrats on your first franken!
x

Nessa said...

Thanks, Ria. I really enjoyed it on my nails and I'm glad it *kinda* came out OK :)